Right now only two footballs club that have large amount of money to make everything possible in player transfer market. They are Real Madrid and Manchester City. From the latest news that I heard, city was aiming for John Terry again. I'm so disappointed with City,if I own that club I will use my money to buy player that I want right away instead of waiting until that player price going down. If Mark Hughes interested in Samuel Eto'o from Barca or Carlos Tevez from MU then he should quickly do something about it. If you are to slow to act,those player will move to another club. MU made a good purchase by signing Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen as a new squad member. Maybe instead of looking for new player, City should be looking for a new manager.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Manchester City slow movement
Right now only two footballs club that have large amount of money to make everything possible in player transfer market. They are Real Madrid and Manchester City. From the latest news that I heard, city was aiming for John Terry again. I'm so disappointed with City,if I own that club I will use my money to buy player that I want right away instead of waiting until that player price going down. If Mark Hughes interested in Samuel Eto'o from Barca or Carlos Tevez from MU then he should quickly do something about it. If you are to slow to act,those player will move to another club. MU made a good purchase by signing Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen as a new squad member. Maybe instead of looking for new player, City should be looking for a new manager.
Labels:
Manchester City,
Premier League
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment