How do you feel when someone ignored you? Sad ? or just pretend everything gonna be alright?. I think this kind of feeling happen to Michael Owen, the 29 old years player which completed his transfer to MU last night. After Newcastle United was thrown away from Premier League competition, Michael did not have any contract renewal. For a great player like him, this is surely sad. I feel pity for him. He deserve more than a credit. No body will forget his good performance when playing for England. I don’t know what it is that fill up Sir Alex head right now, why he recruit Michael. But I have a very strong feeling that Michael is not ‘game over’ yet, if Sir Alex give him chances he will surely score for MU. He may be getting older but a brilliant striker will remain a brilliant one. I really appreciate Sir Alex action, Big player deserve big respect.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Michael Owen - Manchester United
How do you feel when someone ignored you? Sad ? or just pretend everything gonna be alright?. I think this kind of feeling happen to Michael Owen, the 29 old years player which completed his transfer to MU last night. After Newcastle United was thrown away from Premier League competition, Michael did not have any contract renewal. For a great player like him, this is surely sad. I feel pity for him. He deserve more than a credit. No body will forget his good performance when playing for England. I don’t know what it is that fill up Sir Alex head right now, why he recruit Michael. But I have a very strong feeling that Michael is not ‘game over’ yet, if Sir Alex give him chances he will surely score for MU. He may be getting older but a brilliant striker will remain a brilliant one. I really appreciate Sir Alex action, Big player deserve big respect.
Labels:
Manchester United,
Premier League
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He will be the new legend of MU.
ReplyDelete